CM_Logo

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

If you just HAVE to unsubscribe...

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

I love the Thrillist. I just never have time to read the daily emails and they end up clogging my inbox so this morning I finally decided to unsubscribe and was presented with this wonderful bit of wit that seriously made me think twice about clicking the "See ya" button.

 
In case you can't read the text here's what it says...
If you're the kind of dangerous lunatic that wants to stop receiving Thrillist, just select the edition(s) below you'd wish to unsubscribe from, click "SEE YA", and pray that your preferred deity offers mercy upon your soul.

Another great case where a little bit of humor and wit in the right places can help your brand image. I still unsubscribed but now I love this site even more...I'll be back.
Here's a couple of related posts on HTML emails:
HTML Email: What NOT to do

FREITAG: Now THAT'S How You Write a Confirmation Email

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves