CM_Logo

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Goodbye Blogger, Hello WordPress!

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

It's finally happened! Long overdue, I know, but I finally got mortmort.com live! With this, I'll likely no longer update this Blogger site especially since I was able to easily port everything over to WordPress.

All I need to do is find the right template, make my tweaks, get some link re-directs going, maybe add in a portfolio section if I ever find the time, and I should be good to go!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to get this going...not like it was all that difficult! I would like at some point to have a true site, not just a blog but that I know will stay a dream for some time.

ok, so with that...I'm off, back to work! There's lots and lots to do! Can't wait to tell you more about everything (well almost everything ;) I have going on!

For now enjoy this video that helps to elude to the origins of Mort!Mort!

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves