CM_Logo

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Getting Fit

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Ok! Here I go! This time I'm going to do it. I'm going to get back in shape. I've got about a year before I get married, two books on how brides can get fit (each six month plans), and the weather is finally getting warmer!

What I've already done...

  • Drinking less beer! ;)
  • Drinking more water, but still not as much as I should
  • My bike is in working condition and I'm averaging 1 2.5 mile bike ride a week (hey, it's a start!)
  • Summer Volleyball is starting June 7th! And Spring Playoffs start May 23rd! Also, the polls are up at North Ave. Beach, so Sunday V-ball should be starting anytime now!
  • Trying to eat more Lean Cusines for lunch at work.
  • Drinking less yummy mochas :(
With that, I'm going to try to drink 2.2L of water each day (My bladder is not going to know what hit it!), eat better at home (great now I have to do REAL grocery shopping), AND I need to actually use that gym membership I signed up for a year ago! Wish me luck;)

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves