CM_Logo

Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Hello all!
Cindy is in town this week so I'm taking advantage of that by looking for bride's maid dresses and general wedding planning activities. Woo-Hoo! After that we're meeting up with Jessica and Jenny for dinner at Mateo's on Montrose. MMMMMMM!

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves