CM_Logo

Monday, November 10, 2008

What's a Brewin'

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Well with the way the economy is/has been/is going to be for some time,  I'm able to count my lucky stars because I've been more than a little busy. The only down side to that is that I haven't had time to write much as of late.

Never fear! (No. Sorry, but Underdog is not here)

I've got a bunch of stuff started and qued up, just need some quality time to finish up and refine. Here's a peek at what you can look forward to seeing posts on:

  • Review: A Look at Twitter Clients
  • Taking Italy by Storm
  • Quest for the Best: Bloody Mary in Chicago (Part 1)
  • Review: DropSend
  • Respect and Validation for Design
  • Case Study: Website Redesign
  • Review: Google Analytics, Benchmarking
  • AND...there's always more Quotes!!!!
Thanks to everyone that's reading! Keep checking back for more soon and as always, if you have any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear 'em. Let me know if there's something above that you'd like to see sooner, I can focus my energies more in that direction. Although something tells me that "Quest for the Best: Bloody Mary in Chicago (Part 1)" might get some strong votes ;)

'Till next time!
Cheers

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves