CM_Logo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Follow the Leader

by Christine Mortesen 3 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Just noticed this today...Blogger added a "follow" feature much like the way Twitter allows you to follow friends Tweets. I literally just noticed this now and still need to check into this more but wanted to post quickly as a reminder to self. Seems if I don't write it down these days it will get lost in the shuffle of my crazy life and I'll never get back to it. This is also probably part of the reason why I like Twitter so much.

Comments 3 comments
steveegg said...

It sounds more like a Blogger-specific feed reader than anything else, with the added "bonus" of potentially letting others know who you're following.

Unknown said...

They added it a while ago and it's cool. It's like google reader but just for blogger.

Christine said...

Interesting, I've apparently not seen this before because I've not moved this blog into Blogger "layouts" mode. Ah well, it's all getting moved over soon enough anyways.

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves