CM_Logo

Monday, July 02, 2007

New Smashing Pumpkins- 'TARANTULA' VIDEO

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

I'm really excited about the new album coming out in a just few
more days! I just hope it's a lot better than the song and this video below though ;) I love my Pumpkins but I'm not quite sure what Billy was thinking on this one. The music is great but he's SOOOOO whiny (yes more than normal). I do however really like Doomsday Clock so I'm still hopeful that return of Smashing Pumpkins will be as great as I've anticipated.

Enjoy!


Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves