CM_Logo

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Guess the logos - 1

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

As part of the aforementioned updates coming to this site I'm going to start posting random close-ups of logos for you to guess. I'm going to do my best to do this weekly so check back every Monday ;)

Please use the comments for your guesses. The answers to the previous week's logos will be provided along with the new set of logos. If I can keep this up I'll try to come up with some sort of giveaway for the first person to guess all the logos correctly.

Since this is the first week let's start off with some easy ones. Well, if your into Graphic Design these should be easy anyways;) Give it a shot, Good Luck!













Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves