CM_Logo

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Men...the Cause of Women's Problems? A Forward

by Christine Mortesen 1 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

This was originally part of a longer forward sent to me by a co-worker. I post it here only because I never noticed many of the male influences in some of the following words and find it somewhat interesting. I hope it's obvious that I don't think there's any real connection to the male overtones in these words...keep in mind this was a forward ;)

"Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has Mr. in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;
Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now...
I never looked at it this way before:
 Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?
MEN tal illness
MEN strual cramps
MEN tal breakdown
MEN opause
GUY necologist
AND ..
When we have REAL trouble, it's a
HIS terectomy ..
Send this to all the women you know to brighten their day.
Send this to all the men just to annoy them...
Remember You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old,
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing"

Comments 1 comments
Christine said...

Haha! A friend commented on this via Facebook saying this is "redickulous"...nicely played sir. Thought I'd share.

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves