CM_Logo

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

NOTE TO SELF: Bookmarks

by Christine Mortesen 1 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Start using an online bookmarking tool! I'm currently using the Firefox plug-in called Foxmarks and have been loving it for the past few years. Yesterday however, Photoshop took it upon itself to not only stop working but also gave me an error informing me that an error had been detected and that I'd need to reinstall the entire Creative Suite. Thanks Adobe.

At least the error was actually informative and told me how to resolve the problem (hmm...something to blog about at a later date...error messages).

Anyways, point being that now I'm on another computer at the office and really miss my book marks! I have accounts for Spurl! and de.li.cio.us but haven't been consistent in their use. Hitting CMD+D (at work) or CTRL+D (at home) is just so much easier than mousing up to the button on the browser. I know I guess I'm a lazy mouser but keyboard shortcuts are so much faster than mousing around.

Comments 1 comments
Anonymous said...

Install the del.icio.us Firefox extension and it takes over CTRL+D. I've been using it for what feels like forever. http://del.icio.us/help/firefox/extension

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves