CM_Logo

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Does Someone Have Something They'd Like to Tell Me?

by Christine Mortesen 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

I use iGoogle as my homepage, and on it I've added my daily horoscope. To be honest, I barely read the thing but on occasion it's entertaining to skim. Today's I've found particularly interesting and so I ask all of you...is there something you'd like to say to me? :)

"Someone may be walking on eggshells around you because they don't want to stir up difficult feelings. Unfortunately, this could have an effect that is the exact opposite of what you want. If you find yourself in a conversation about your feelings, don't hold back. Be as brutally honest as you can while remaining sensitive to others."

Comments 0 comments

Christine Mortensen
Visual Designer, UX Advocate, Social Medial Maven, Interactive Media Strategist, Blogger, and in my spare time I'm a Runner, Volleyball Player, and Bloody Mary Fan
CHICAGO-ILLINOIS
christine.mortensen@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

My Photos on flickr

Vball Network on Facebook

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves